About Me

My photo
Malaysia
Golf. Its a game that test Patience and Strength. Its you against Mother nature. My equipment -------------- Driver: Titleist 909 D Comp 9.5 Stiff 3 wood: Maruman Shuttle 15' Stiff 5 wood: Maruman Conductor 20' Stiff Regular Hybrid: Nike HL Slingshot 3 Regular Irons: Mizuno Mp 62 NSPRO Stiff Wedges: Nike SV Tour 56' and 60" True Temper S400 Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Streetwear Golf Shoes! Tru Linkswear by Ryan Moore


I guess now days, you will get to see a lot of golfers are putting their hair down and trying to be casual playing golf! Actually I'm referring to their Shoes... Check out this new Shoes by Ryan Moore... Yup the fella that refused to take up any sponsors! well good for him... Though I sincerely think he should have just take those sponsors money and play his own game of Golf. Anyway, His shoes are quite nice. I don't know whether they provide sufficient grip on the course though.. But from my experience using Astro Turf Shoes as a substitude, it should be sufficient as long as the Golf Course that you are playing does not have long rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment