About Me

My photo
Malaysia
Golf. Its a game that test Patience and Strength. Its you against Mother nature. My equipment -------------- Driver: Titleist 909 D Comp 9.5 Stiff 3 wood: Maruman Shuttle 15' Stiff 5 wood: Maruman Conductor 20' Stiff Regular Hybrid: Nike HL Slingshot 3 Regular Irons: Mizuno Mp 62 NSPRO Stiff Wedges: Nike SV Tour 56' and 60" True Temper S400 Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Maruman Conductor Irons for Sale 4-PW



I'm Selling off A set of Maruman Conductor Irons AD460 for only RM1780. Its Regular NSPRO 950GH. Its in Mint Condition. I bought it less than 1 month, used it less than 5 times. I'm saving money to get married and temporary giving up Golf... Got to grow up and start a family... I believe i have the ability to pick up golf anytime again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment