About Me

My photo
Malaysia
Golf. Its a game that test Patience and Strength. Its you against Mother nature. My equipment -------------- Driver: Titleist 909 D Comp 9.5 Stiff 3 wood: Maruman Shuttle 15' Stiff 5 wood: Maruman Conductor 20' Stiff Regular Hybrid: Nike HL Slingshot 3 Regular Irons: Mizuno Mp 62 NSPRO Stiff Wedges: Nike SV Tour 56' and 60" True Temper S400 Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Titleist Golf Balls



Image: Carlos Porto / FreeDigitalPhotos.net



Have you ever wondered Why so many love to use Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x? Well, to be honest, (according to some pro golfers, the ball has a good feel to it and it has the necessar Spin) well really? come on, it costs nearly RM300 a dozen here in malaysia... I can't really afford that! Especially that I have the propensity of loosing balls into the hazard area!

I am quite happy to just stick with Noodles + they are my favourites...

No comments:

Post a Comment