About Me

My photo
Malaysia
Golf. Its a game that test Patience and Strength. Its you against Mother nature. My equipment -------------- Driver: Titleist 909 D Comp 9.5 Stiff 3 wood: Maruman Shuttle 15' Stiff 5 wood: Maruman Conductor 20' Stiff Regular Hybrid: Nike HL Slingshot 3 Regular Irons: Mizuno Mp 62 NSPRO Stiff Wedges: Nike SV Tour 56' and 60" True Temper S400 Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Won a Putter Sell the Putter

Muacks! I love you Scotty Cameron Newport 2... You worth every penny of it! hahaha To let you know, I have won April's Monthly medal for best gross! hahaha the prize? This Odyssey Black Design No.2 milled putter. Since i already have a scotty, there is no point for me keeping this putter... So i am selling it... Let me see where i can post it for sale... hahaha... The organizing committee should have given us vouchers to golf shops la... thats better, at least i can choose to buy a wedge to my liking or golf balls... hai... Anyway, here are some photos.. I'm selling at RM800.00 since the retail store is selling around RM1315.00 New and unused before!

No comments:

Post a Comment